IAAF CECS LEVEL-1 Course Information
|GENERAL INFORMATION ||AFI will be Organising 6 (SIX) IAAF CECS Level-1 Courses in the second phase (Winter Session) of the year 2019 as per following timetable-
1. 15-26 OCTOBER 2019 - SAI NS NIS PATIALA
2. 15-26 OCTOBER 2019 - SAI LNCPE TRIVANDRUM
3. 01- 12 NOV 2019 - LNIPE GWALIOR
4. 01- 12 NOV 2019 - SAI NS NIS PATIALA
5. 01- 12 NOV 2019 - SAI LNCPE TRIVANDRUM
6. 10-21 DEC 2019 - LNIPE GUWAHATI
|COURSE FEE||Rs.25000/- (Rupees twenty five thousand only)|
|COURSE DURATION|| 12 days residential program. It is compulsory to attend the full 12-day course as per the IAAF requirements.
|APPLICATION CLOSING DATE|| ONLINE Application completed in all respect along with the course fee should be submitted before 5PM(IST) on 31st July 2019.
|ANNOUNCEMENT OF FINAL LIST OF PARTICIPANTS ||A panel appointed by AFI will scrutinise all applications received to decide the final list of participants based on credentials of each applicant. The list will be published on AFI website
www.indianathletics.in by 05th August 2019
|MAXIMUM SEATS AVAILABLE|| A total of 24 seats at each venue for each course including 1 seat reserved for South Asian member federations.
Objectives of CECS Level 1 Course
To introduce participants to Athletics Coaching and to develop the skills of participants to organise Kids Athletics, Preparation and Competition, orientation to athletics for 13-15 year-olds.
All applicants must meet the basic entry requirements to be considered for the course. If you do not meet the basic entry requirements, you may not be shortlisted for the course. Basic minimum requirement is as follows-
Basic Entry Requirements:
- Be a minimum of 22 years of age and maximum of 50 Years of age(55 Years for SAI Coaches).
- Must have a passed Class XII or equivalent.
- Must have an interest in athletics.
- Must be physically fit and able to learn to demonstrate all athletic events.
- Must be willing to actively involve himself or herself to assist the AFI/ Member Units.
- Be able to speak and read the course language (English) sufficiently well to appear for a written and practical examination.
- Representation at State /University/School Games at National Championships or qualified Physical Education Teacher will be an advantage.
- AFI also encourages persons qualified in Sports Science, Sports Medicine and other related fields interested in taking up Athletics coaching to apply for the course.
A non-refundable course fee of INR 25,000/- (plus applicable service charges) should be paid ONLINE to successfully submit your application.
The application fees of the candidates is non-refundable. Full refund will be made within one-month after the last date of application to the candidates whose applications are rejected.
Other Important Information for Applicants:
- AFI shall appoint the faculty for the Course, shall make the travel arrangements of the Faculties and any AFI officials(if deputed) and the honorarium to faculties will be reimbursements out of the course fee received,
- AFI will make arrangements for boarding & lodging (3-meals per day) of the candidates. Course books and stationary etc, will be provided to the candidates
- All candidates will be awarded IAAF CECS Level-1 certificate and a Coach License number after successful completion of the course.
- Candidates will be allotted their choice of Venue on first come, first serve basis. The venues once allotted will not be changed due to advance arrangements for the conduct of the course at each venue will completed soon after the application deadline is over.
- For any other information related to the course, you may contact Mr.Divesh Bhal on email id – firstname.lastname@example.org